Welcome to JustLooking, an image viewing program for Mac OS X. JustLooking is designed to be used instead of the “Preview” application on your computer for browsing most image file formats. In particular, it has the following differences:
- It focuses on files and directories instead of lists of files. Thus, once you load a file, you can easily navigate through all other files in the same directory.
- It displays images at their native resolution instead of interpreting DPI information stored in the image meta-data. While images are printed at the maximum resolution possible, on screen they are displayed Pixel-by-pixel.
- Being designed more for viewing of Images, it properly shows animated GIF files.
- The entire program can easily be manipulated and powered by simple keystrokes for a quick and pleasant viewing experience.
- There is support for printing, image resizing, saving to a few key image formats, and displaying of all image info.
- Version 3.3.3 contains translations for English, Catalan, Dutch, French, Italian, Spanish, Slovenian, Polish, Brasilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified), Korean, German, Finnish, Slovakian, Turkish, Croatian, Romanian, Arabic, and Portugal Portuguese.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in JustLooking 3.3.3
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.